Berty’s Network Labs aims to provide a set of guidelines, code examples and libraries to help developers implement a libp2p-based network more easily.
This section is still under construction and we are currently only giving access to a raw version of our network codebase.
Our short to medium term plan is to propose the following tools/libraries/documentation:
- A custom IPFS node for mobile platforms, which aims to best adapt to the constraints inherent in these devices:
- Low CPU / RAM / Bandwidth / Battery resources
- Frequent connectivity switches between Wifi and Cellular
- Difficulties with incoming access in cellular mode
- OS processes lifecycle management: background/foreground switching, connections closing, etc…
- A BLE transport for libp2p compatible with Darwin (iOS / macOS) and Android