About the project
Berty is a highly encrypted, distributed messenger being developed by people who want to take privacy and security to the next level.
It uses cryptography, P2P, and low-level drivers to achieve having privacy, resilience, and simplicity.
If you're a like-minded individual and find those challenges interesting, you're welcome to get in touch for a potential collaboration.
- Participating in all development phases until delivery and production;
- Developing and maintaining the backend (core) and the golang part of our client (gomobile);
- Working on performance improvement and global coding styles;
Working at Berty
- A small team of 10 young & passionate people
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Hardware of your choice (Last generation MacBook Pro...)
- Offices based in Paris, FRANCE
- Regular events