Meet us at ParisP2P Festival Edition #1
ParisP2P Festival Edition #1 starts today!
- 📍 Location: Ground Control (Paris,Fr)
- 🗓️ Date: April 29th - May 1st
- 🔗 Agenda: https://p2p.paris/festival
It’s always a big pleasure to participate to convention, but this one is very special to us: we co-founded it and it connects all the Parisian ecosystem. For those who don’t know ParisP2P festival is a convention happening in the heart of Paris and based a simple principals:
- Free for all
- Done by and for the community
- Gather the ecosystem on topic like:
- networks and autonomous communities
- distributed and decentralized systems
- offline-first applications
As we mentionned, we co-founded the Edition #0 in 2020 with our friends from Osmose Collective. That was a dope experience to be all together during 5 days talking about web3 and stuff. So, that was a no brainer to say yes for a next edition. Thanks to the COVID we had to wait 2 years to renew this experience. But, here we go!
PARIS P2P EDITION #1
The agenda is quite impressive:
- Wednesday: Opening Night + EThereum
- Thrusday: Bitcoin Night ₿
- Friday: IPFS EXPERT Tunnel (part I)
- Satursday: IPFS EXPERT Tunnel (part II)
- Sunday: orienté plus philosophique
Big name will be there (Juan Benet, Dietrich Ayala, Adli Takkal Bataille, Alexandre Vinot, Bernhard Borges, Evgeny Ponomarev, FX Thoorens, Gilles Cadignan, Jean-Philippe Aumasson, Laszlo Szabo, Lola Rigaut-Luczak, Louis Giraux, Pierre Noizat…).
The full list is available here: SPEAKERS
Top Web3 players decided to support the event:
🗣️ OUR TALKS
- Friday 3pm: Optimize LibP2P on mobile - by Guilhem
- Friday 4.30pm: Berty & Offline Communication by Remi
- Saturday 5pm: Berty Protocol & Berty’s non-profit org - Current state & Berty’s vision of the Commons for Privacy - by Manfred Touron, the founder of Berty
This year we decided to add a hackathon during the festival. Thanks to all the sponsors, there is a cash price of $10K to win!
The topic given by Berty is a « Game Jam » where participant have to build a mobile game to hide Berty Messenger on mobile! The mission is quite simple:
- Create a simple and light game, which works, and will be used to hide Berty messenger within a phone.
- This game must hide an easter egg, allowing to open the messenger application in a discreet and secure way, when the user wants to do it. It must be complex enough that someone in possession of the phone can play normally without finding the messenger’s entrance.
- In settings, users will have to choose to activate this feature.
IF YOU ARE IN PARIS:
We are super excited to meet you all again after this long period of time. If you are around, drop us a message on Discord to meet. Follow our journey on Twitter and on the one of ParisP2P . Cheers!