Our team did a three-day architecture session to define the in-detail structure of the Berty protocol v1. This protocol will be released as a SDK so that developers will be able to benefit from our work to simply create secure DApps on top of IPFS. Stay tuned, more info coming soon!
The V2 of Berty’s mobile-app
Our UX / UI designer, Alex, has completed Berty’s V2 mobile apps mockups on Sketch 🎉. Here is a small sneak peek:
We are actively looking for a React Native Developer, if you are interested, you’re welcome to get in touch for a potential collaboration. For more information about the job, check out this ad 👉https://berty.tech/jobs/react-native-developer/.
Work in progress
- Preparing the first Paris P2P event for next week
- The Ops team took care of filling out the initial version of the ANSSI regulatory form for Cryptography export
- BLE: we started refactoring multiaddr and PeerID characteristics
- Go-orbit-db’s first replication test is now working!
- Added UI integration tests + CI speed-up
- Gomobile was broken when used in local development on OS X
- Removed a crash when the “Contact Add” button was pressed on the onboarding screen
- Conversation List header was missing
- Fixed a WSOD that occured under certains circumnstances
A quick reminder
For our french friends 🇫🇷: we will be at Paris P2P Edition #0! We look forward to seeing you there!